Hello friends and family! I have been a bad Blogger and I will try to quickly catch you all up on what's going on in Philadelphia. Well, we made it past week 36 and are anticipating our little girls arrival sometime within the next few weeks! We can hardly wait and everything is ready. Our next blog will have pictures of the nursery as we are just waiting for the rocker slipcovers to arrive from Pottery Barn Kids. It has shipped so it should be soon! For those of you who attended either the Oklahoma or CTCA(work) showers, we can't thank you enough for showering us with great gifts and necessities for our little one. Who knew one tiny little girl could have so much...and I'm told it only increases as they grow. Thank goodness for basements with lots of storage. Below are some pictures of Michael and I and the growing belly. We also had some professional ones taken last Saturday at our home, so I will send the link after we proof them, hopefully next week as our photographer is currently on vacation. She will also come over a week after the baby arrives to take our daughters first photographs and hopefully the birth announcements will soon follow.
Michael and I in our kitchen. I was 35 weeks in this picture!


As Michael says, "Hot Mama"...on my way to yoga class. Truly yoga has kept me very relaxed and fit throughout the pregnancy. It has helped with back pain and prepared me for natural childbirth. Here at 36 weeks I'm at 16 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight! Little girl was weighing a little over 5 pounds according to the midwife's best estimate.
Michael and I in our kitchen. I was 35 weeks in this picture!
Pictures from the Tulsa Shower that Katy Watts and Gwen Olin hosted for me. It was a fabulous time with so many friends and family and wonderful gifts. Miraculously they all fit in my luggage for the flight home!

Working on organizing the nursery and folding all her freshly washed clothes. This was just last Saturday-36weeks!
As Michael says, "Hot Mama"...on my way to yoga class. Truly yoga has kept me very relaxed and fit throughout the pregnancy. It has helped with back pain and prepared me for natural childbirth. Here at 36 weeks I'm at 16 pounds over my pre-pregnancy weight! Little girl was weighing a little over 5 pounds according to the midwife's best estimate.
This was taken last night...nearly 37 weeks and counting! The belly button nearly flat and the baby has definitely dropped lower, my midwife and my back tells me so. I also can breathe better and feel kicks lower instead of under my ribcage. We can't wait to meet our little miracle and introduce her to you all. It will be interesting to see if anyone is even close on the name we have chosen for her. We love you all!


1 comment:
Dear Son & Sweeheart,
Finally I got to see my grand-daughter-to-be in the making. My 2007 taxes and my heart are full. It doesn't matter what her name is as long as it isn't Pamela (SMILE).
I believe she will come on April 23Son, the day we went to Germany in 1975.
Love,
Ma/Pam
Post a Comment