Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

11 Weeks Old!



My name is Addison and I'm 11 weeks old! Mommy and Daddy sing this song to me each week as my Happy Birthday song. I am definitely growing up fast and they say how quickly time has already gone by. It was about this time last year that I was formed so miraculously in Mommy and soon they would discover the news that I was on my way! Although it was cozy inside Mommy I'm enjoying exploring and discovering this great new world! Hope you're enjoying discovering it with me.

After my evening meal I enjoy curling up in the Boppy and watching ESPN sports with Daddy...can't wait for the Olympics!

Fell asleep on the sofa while Mommy folded clothes.

Playing with Daddy before he went outside to work in the yard. Can't wait till I can help!

No comments: