Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

24 and 25 Weeks Old!


Mommy says, "Sorry I'm behind", but I have been keeping her busy and Williams-Sonoma is keeping her busy with lots of holiday baking. Yes, I said holiday! The store is already looking like Christmas and she has made 3 Build-A-Bear cakes, an apple and a pumpkin pie! I helped by .doing the final inspection before she delivered them to the store. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the fun I've been having.

Ba-Ba-Ba I say to Daddy!

Yo-Yo says Addison dressed for the chill in air while outside with Mommy while she plants her Spring tulip bulbs.

Lovin' on Rufus the dog in my nursery rocker.

"This is the life- jammies, Rufus and sunbathing in the morning's rays in my room"

1 comment:

Chip Madera said...

Hi Sweetpea!

Hi Addison - It's PeePaw and I just wanted you to know that miss you very much! I've been traveling a lot and can't wait to visit with you over Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to our Lord for blessing me with a precious Grand Daughter like you! Watching you grow has really inspired me. I can't wait to see how God uses you to make a difference in our world. You are such a blessing and I love you so much!