Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hawaii 2009

The Oheo Gulch and seven sacred pools in Hana.

The Schriks at the pools in Hana

The view from our room at Hana Kai in Hana. This was our first morning in Hawaii.

Sunrise on our first morning in Hawaii. We woke up about 3am which was 9am East coast time.

Hollywood and her bodyguard!
Little keiki on the beach with Daddy

Kaanapali beach with Black Rock in the background...great snorkeling!

Can you find the fish in this picture?

At the Maui Aquarium

Sleeping in the sun with Daddy.

First Birthday morning...Happy Birthday Addison!

Pooped after a long day surfing...well maybe just sunnin' at the beach.

Schriks Family- Hawaii 2009

Daddy and Addie footsies.

Our cute little surfer girl on the beach.
Eating pineapple at the Old Lahaina Luau on her first birthday

Old Lahaina Luau

Sunset on Kaanapali Beach...a little piece of paradise.
Mommy and me playing in the surf.

Our little movie star.

"How old are you Addie?" "I'm 1!"
Eating poolside with Mommy

Our little hula dancer modeling her new coconuts and grass skirt.

"Feels so good between my little fingers" I have to agree it was the softest sand I've ever walked on.

Having a great time in the sands of Kaanapali Beach
Blowing in the wind on the cliffs of Honolua Bay

Hiking down to the Nakelele blowhole on the north side of Maui, just north of Kapalua.

The Fam on the Maui offroad hike.
The rock formation that Michael and Mi-Mi created with the God made formation in the background.




























1 comment:

~ A Moxie Mom said...

Those are some beautiful pictures. I will have to forward them to Corey. He will enjoy them. I'm still giggling about the grass skirt... she is too cute.