Of a righteous man, they are ordered of God. I'm reminded of this song and Scripture as I watch Addison learn to walk. She took three steps all by herself today! Michael and I were sitting in the floor and she let go of his fingers and took three steps to me. We are excited and yet a little sad to see our little girl taking off! We've enjoyed how she loves sitting and reading books and playing- once she takes off there is no stopping her! But we are rejoicing for the steps knowing she will walk in God's time, He has blessed us with a healthy happy little girl who shows us God's love every day. Once I'm able to capture this walking on film I will post a picture. Until then as Addie would do- use your imagination to see this long and lean peanut taking those wobbly steps into her Mommy and Daddy's arms. Just remember we're never to old to run- or stumble into our Daddy's arms for He is always there to catch us and lift us up. The world around may crumble, but in His arms there is safety and security. We love you all and pray blessings over you today.
Wednesday, July 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment