Much has happened these past few months so we'll try to quickly catch you up on the Schriks family adventures! Here little Addie is excited that it is Christmas morning! She even has the wild morning hair to prove how excited she is and has Daddy's Blackberry to text everyone about it. 
16 inches of snow and Addie not so sure about being up to her waist in it. This is the "ooo, get me out of here look"
Got her some great snow boots and better gear and she is a little more OK with the snow- she is getting so big and is the height of a 2+ year old at 20 months. Long and lean.
"I'm going to be a Big Sister!!!" Baby Girl is due May 10th, just 6 days after Addie's 2nd birthday!
Feeding Bitty Baby in her new high chair from Great-Mammy and Great Papa- thanks I love it! So much in fact Addie tried sitting in it to no avail.
Michael and I at the company Christmas party- me 18 weeks preggers and Michael looking handsome as ever! He is doing great things at the hospital and I'm loving being home with Addie and doing projects for the hospital from home and into work a day or two here and there.
God is good!!!


1 comment:
I'm so excited for you both and little Addie! A baby sister is the best birthday gift in the world! Congratulations!! :))
Post a Comment