Jillian Grace arrived Monday, May 24, 2010 at 4:16pm at The Birth Center in Bryn Mawr, PA. She weighed 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20" long. The labor was a total of about 4 hours and through it all God was with us giving us a beautiful, safe natural delivery. Michael was an amazing birth partner keeping me calm and relaxed throughout the entire birth and our team of midwife, Anne, and nurse, Sue were so supportive and amazing. Even when Jillian was born with her cord wrapped twice around her neck they stayed calm and quickly took care of things. I will later post our birth story. Here are some pics of Jillie's first days.
7 lbs. 15 oz.
I kept saying she'd have a head full of dark hair...but no I didn't have heartburn(as the old wives tail says)
Mi-Mi meets Jillian for the first time






1 comment:
oh kristin! what beautiful girls you
have!l i'm so glad everything went
well with the delivery.
get some rest!
blessings on your sweet family.
love,
lea
Post a Comment