
Today marks my 21st birthday-21st day in the world that is...year 21 will come soon enough! I have really enjoyed this week exploring and finding new things in this new world. Mommy and I have gone out driving together and have visited the farmer's market, Trader Joe's and the big shopping mall which she says I will really enjoy one day. In fact, I've been to Nordstrom twice and had more outfit changes than a mannequin...yes I had my first blowout at Nordies. Mommy, Daddy and I have taken out my new Bob Jogger for a test ride to go feed the ducks at Haverford College and I napped under the backyard tree while Mommy and Daddy got some sun. I love being outside and always move my head where I can see outside when a window is in sight. I hope you enjoy this weeks pictures and I will write again soon.

Relaxing on my bear rug.

This was me watching the water. I enjoyed the bath until I had to get out of the warm water.

This was my first real bath where I got to soak in warm water and use my new tub!

I really want to talk to you and Mommy says that will happen soon enough.

Just checking out my weight gain...with only one sock I might add.

Meeting my Grandma Pam Schriks. She came for a wonderful visit all the way from Indiana.
No comments:
Post a Comment