
I can hardly believe 4 weeks have gone by since I entered this exciting new world. I've experienced so many new things and yesterday was a big first- I had my first airplane ride! Mommy, Daddy and I flew from Philadelphia to Tulsa to see great-grandparents, friends and family that I haven't met. Today I met my Uncle Josh and tomorrow will get to meet my Aunt Beth- Mommy's brother and sister. I also get to meet my great grandparents and other cousins and great uncle and aunt. Later this week we get to see Miss Oklahoma and watch Mommy sing-my Mommy was Miss Oklahoma, you know. Today is my dedication day at the church where Mommy and Daddy were married and attended for many years. I get to wear a pretty white dress which Mommy and my aunt and cousins wore when they were dedicated. Hope you enjoy this weeks pictures!
My first plane ride- yes, I slept the whole time.

My dedication at First United Methodist in Tulsa. Pastor Wade is holding me.

Auntie Beth meeting me for the first time.

Mommy and me soaking up some rays by the pool at our friends house in Tulsa.

Relaxing with Daddy by the pool.
Uncle Josh with me and his girlfriend Rhonda. We really like her and Josh is very happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment