Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 22, 2008

7 Weeks Old!

This week I had some firsts. Wednesday I said, "Ah goo" for the first time and Mommy and Daddy said it was totally adorable and I also had my first big tears. Mommy was cleaning my nose and I did not like it, but she finished fast and gave me lots of lovin' afterwards so all was well. I also celebrated life with 5 year cancer survivors at Mommy and Daddy's work and watched Mommy sing a couple of times this week. Hope you enjoy the weeks pictures.

Enjoying the baseball game with Mommy in my hat, which is still too big for me but yet totally adorable (at least Mommy says so).



Repeating mommy with ah goo...caught in the act of cuteness. (click play)



Fell asleep on my walk with Mommy. This is me in my Bug stroller. Sometimes I don't like to nap in my crib but I love sleeping on the move...in the car, plane or stroller it's all great!

After my bath and in my kimono Mommy thinks I look like a boxer ready to pounce in this picture just getting warmed up for the first round "knockout".

My cool shades are finally fitting a little bit better and I really like them. Funny though I pulled them off once we got outside in the sun. A little backwards, but I didn't want tan lines.

1 comment:

hammom said...

Hey old neighbors! I just wanted to tell you both congratulations! Little Addison is just beautiful. I'm sure that you both are very very proud! I wish we were still neighbors so that I could watch her grow. I wish your family the very best!!! Enjoy every minute! Keep in touch!

Dawn Bridgewater