I had an exciting week. I saw the ocean and beach for the first time. We also saw many dolphins swimming near the shore at Point Pleasant Beach, New Jersey. I met some of Mommy and Daddy's college friends and their boys, Hudson and Wesley. I was very intrigued by Wesley and he kept saying, "Ba-by" and checking me out. I think I would like having a brother one day. This week I got "Ah-goo" down pat and sometimes just look at Mommy or Daddy and say it without any help! Mommy and I didn't get to go outside much because the heat and air quality was poor but instead we did Tae-Bo inside. Yes, my Mommy still has old Billy Blanks videos to work out to. I even put up my fists like I was boxing too. It was a fun week of cuddling and playing inside. I even heard my first Dr. Seuss book and loved the bright colors and funny way Mommy read the story. Hope you enjoy the pictures even though there are just a few since our beach day was cut short because of the rain. This Friday is my 2 month birthday so we'll probably have more pictures after my first Independence Day.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment