Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

My First Halloween!

I'm a busy little bee sitting in Great-Grandma Schriks' antique chair! We traveled to Indiana this week to visit my grandparents, aunts, uncles and lots of cousins! Enjoy the fun photos from Schriks Family Day and our visit to Chicago.

Daddy with his sisters Deena and Emily. No they did not call each other before to coordinate outfits, I guess siblings just think alike!

Me with Grammy Pammy out at Aunt Emily's work- Abuelo's. We had lots of fun and yummy food.

Giving love to my Auntie Deena and Emily. We had so much fun and I can't wait till they come for a visit!

Me with Grammy Pammy and Cousin Aiden. Mommy says it's hard to believe I was that small just 4 1/2 short months ago!

1 comment:

SammySam said...

She is cute as a bug!!! Looks like you all had a great time. Love you all the Farris Clan