Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

13 Weeks Old!



Tomorrow I will be 3 months old and life just gets more exciting every day. I'm grasping onto things and love to play with Mommy's hair and jewelry- as you will see in some of my pictures. We did some exciting things this week and explored new things. Some I slept through since I love to sleep in my stroller, but others I enjoyed by flashing my gummy smile, which appears more and more each day. I even discovered my shy smile this week where I smile at someone then hide my face in Mommy or Daddy's neck.

Longwood Gardens Fountain on the original Dupont estate, located about 30 minutes from our home.



Mommy and me at Longwood Gardens in the Italian Water Garden. It was a pretty day to explore the outdoors. Longwood is the original Dupont family estate and is one of the nation's most famous and beautiful public gardens. It was a great day!



Looking at Mommy's pretty ring. My birthstone was almost diamond but instead it is emerald since I was born in May.



Addison, the big girl, in my Bebe Pod seat. I'm getting to enjoy some of my nice gifts from friends and family as I begin to hold my head on my own.



I've outgrown the infant insert in my Ergo carrier so now I get to ride like a big girl in the carrier. I love looking around at nature on our long walks.

No comments: