Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 10, 2008

14 Weeks Old!


GO TEAM USA!

I'm enjoying my first Olympics and decided today was the perfect day to wear my American sailor outfit. I loved watching the beautiful opening ceremonies on Friday night. Maybe one day we will get to explore the fascinating country of China. I have a little friend in Tulsa who is from China- Piper. She must love seeing these Olympics. Tonight I talked and talked as I watched diving and gymnastics.

Mommy, Daddy and I on my 14 week birthday!

I like to pull up to standing after a diaper change. I'm getting very tall and have grown 4" since birth. I'm now 24.5" long!

Video of me jabbering away. I'm a little camera shy when it comes to talking so Mommy is going to have to hide a camera to really capture my talking (click play to view video).

1 comment:

watts family said...

That is hilarious - she is even pledging allegiance (-: She is so adorable and getting so big. We love you guys!