
I'm 15 weeks old and such a happy baby! I know it looks like I've lost all my baby hair but I still have some on top and lots in the back. You can see it better in the pictures below. I'm laughing and smiling all the time. I haven't let out a long tickling laugh yet, but give lots of chuckles, especially when Mommy sings "Dancing Queen". I think it's just the way she sings it to me and I like when Daddy tickles me- that makes me laugh too. My summer has been great and it is finally cooling off enough to get out more on the great walks with Mommy and Daddy. Enjoy this weeks pictures.

Family photo with Mommy and Daddy. Always wanting to stand up these days.

Sitting like a big girl in my rocker. See video below.
Press play to watch me sitting up in the rocker. I love inspecting my toes- maybe I'll be a podiatrist or perhaps a gymnast with my flexibility. I've been watching the Olympics to get some tips.
Me moving around on the floor. I can do a full 180 and often wake up facing the opposite end in my crib after a nap.
No comments:
Post a Comment