

We chose to post two 17 week pictures because Daddy and Addison looked so cute and then we had to show Addison sitting up on the sofa like a big girl! Mommy and Daddy got a 3 day weekend for Labor Day and we have had so much fun! We've gone on walks, jogs and I've sat outside in my bouncy seat under the cherry tree. I'll soon be 4 months old and I've really found my voice. I love to squeal and jabber all the time. It makes mornings really fun since I am such a morning person. Enjoy my pics from this week.
Mommy and me playing the piano. I am exploring the keys while Mommy plays for me.
Checking out ducks for the first time at the Duck Pond at Haverford College. I think I saw Mr. Quackers wondering around the shore...Mr. Quackers is the toy on my car seat that I love watching.
Addie-talk. We'll try and catch some of her jabbering on video and post it soon.
Cutey patootie.
Nearly naked Addison

Little Addie talking some more.

Labor Day having fun outside.
1 comment:
grandpaul says hey there addie.you are the cutest.i just love you..hi mike and kristin,how are you doing?you all look well.love you all paul.
Post a Comment