Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 7, 2008

18 Weeks Old!

This week I turned 4 months old! I celebrated my fourth month on Thursday, September 4th with a visit from my Mi-Mi Maderia. As you can see in the above picture I'm really getting good about holding my head up and looking around. Mommy & Daddy caught me waking up from my nap on Sunday afternoon. At my four month check-up I weighed 13 lbs. 4 oz. and was 25.5" long! Dr. Nelson says I'm doing beautifully and that after she sees me at my 6 month check-up I can start tasting solid foods and cereal! Mommy was happy I'm growing great because she didn't think I was ready for food. I am getting a little more fussy than usual and am chewing everything I can get a hold of and Dr. Nelson says it is the beginning of teething. What a fun road ahead, teeth, new tastes in food and all kinds of exciting adventures! Enjoy my week in pictures.

Yes, I'm standing up against my growth chart by myself! Daddy's hands are nearby as I pose for my 4 month height picture. I've grown 5" since birth...growing too fast!


So up to this point I was not taking the pacifier but since I'm teething I like it when I'm sleepy and here I'm crashed with my shades and my binky!


Mi-Mi brought me my first set of mouse ears from Disney World. It even has my name stitched on the back. As you can see I'll have to grow into them.


Go OU Sooners! Cheering on my Sooners as they defeated Chatanooga on Saturday!


Mommy, Daddy and me at the Farmer's Market in our OU gear getting ready for the game!



Little me with my Mi-Mi.

1 comment:

ppsrk73 said...

Hey,Addie it's grandpaul,just stop in to say I LOVE YOU!!