Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 28, 2008

21 Weeks Old!

I'm nearly 5 months old (Saturday, October 4th) and such a happy girl! I have TWO teeth now- both on the bottom and I'm enjoying life! This picture was taken early in the morning right after waking up and having my breakfast. Next month I'll get to sample my first solids after my six month birthday, for now Mommy continues to provide yummy milk for me. Mommy says she is sorry for the delayed post as we've all been busy and enjoying the lovely Fall weather.

Daddy thought it would be cute to let me play in Mommy's pumpkin patch- which by the way are breakable, but I was very careful.

..Promise I won't drop it Mommy. Next week we're planning to visit a REAL pumpkin patch once Daddy gets his stitches out. Daddy had elbow surgery last Thursday, but he's doing fine.






1 comment:

ppsrk73 said...

Hey Addie,I saw you on my web-cam.I wish so much to hold you and tell you how much I LOVE YOU.I'm so proud of you.Love You grandpa.